Professional Plumbing Services Include:
- Repairing, installation and replacement of sanitary & plumbing fixtures for residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Plugging of pipe leakage
- Pipe installation
- Clearing of Choked pipes, basin, toilet bowls, floor traps, manholes etc, by manual labour or machine assisted
- Repair and replacement of water taps, mixer taps, piping, bottle traps, flexible hoses, basins, sink bowls, toilet bowls, flush cisterns and toilet accessories
- Supply and installation of water heaters (instant or storage) and dustbins
- New / Re-piping for entire housing units using copper, PVC or Stainless steel pipes
- Replacement of Toilet Flooring, shower screens, aluminum doors etc.
Water Heater Repair
In modern day Singapore, water heater is used by most household daily. They have formed an essential part of our daily life and has become necessity in our everyday life. We use hot water when taking our baths, washing our hands, washing our greasy dishes, washing our stained or dirty clothes, sterilizing utensils, or floors and more.
With higher usage, wear and tear occurs at a higher rate making most water heater having an average lifespan of less than 3-5 years. Prices of water heater varies from brands to models and the various types of function each water heater provides.
Depending on your model and brand of your water heater, many of us would choose to repair our existing water heater instead of replacing a new one which may be more cost efficient if we pay more for a branded model.
Common Water Heater Problem
Water Not Warm
- A water heater that produces little to no warm water is one of the many common water heater problems you may encounter. We recommend checking all power source that links to the water heater is working. If power source linking to the water heater is working, the next possible problem may be that the coil that heats the water is spoilt.
- Depending on the brand and model, we may recommend changing the entire unit if the cost difference between a new unit and repair is not much of a difference since you get to enjoy a 1 year warranty on the new water heater whereas for repairs, a maximum of 3-6 months warranty is available depending on the part.
Water Tank Leaking
- Water tank leaks is one of the common problem homeowners faced. For such situation, we recommend changing a new water heater which cover 1 years of product & service warranty. Check with us what the various types of brands that may best suit you and your budget.
Low Water Pressure
- Low water pressure producing little water when trying to use the water heater is another common problem. If you have tried changing the shower head thinking it might be stuck or clog but the problem persist, It might be a problem with the pipe that links the water heater to the water outlet being clog. For such cases, an on-site inspection is required to better verify the real cause of the problem. Contact us to speak to a qualified plumber.
Toilet Bowl Repair
Using of toilet bowl is part of our daily life. As with all appliance, prolong usage will wear and tear the product regardless of how durable it is. The average lifespan of a toilet bowl ranges from 5-7 years depending on how usage.
On a daily basis, we have attended to many of the problems homeowners faced with their toilet bow and their problems ranging from water leak to pipe. Below are some of the common problems we get more often from homeowners.
Clogged Toilet Bowl
This is the most common problem homeowners face. While there could be many factors that causes this problem, the most common of all would be clothes, rubbish and cigarette butts being thrown into the toilet bowl that causes the clog.
Solution: Once we have identified the problem which is a clogged toilet bowl, our plumbers will use high pressured specialised plumbs to flush the affected toilet bowl.
Broken Flushing Handle
A broken tap handle is next most common problem home owners face. This is usually caused by a prolong usage leading to wear and tear.
Solution: Changing of the entire handle is usually the best fix. If after inspection and we notice that the remain parts of cistern is failing, we may recommend changing the entire cistern to ensure the longevity of your toilet bowl.
Leaking Toilet Bowl
A leaking toilet bowl can have many causes. The most common ones are the pipes that link to the cistern is has torn which causes the leaking.
Solution: If pipes linking to the cistern is the cause, we will recommend replacing the pipe area that is affected.
Clearing of Choke
A choke kitchen basin or floor trap is one of the most common problems homeowners faced when they are faced with a plumbing problem. For most basic kitchen choke, it can easily be resolved by removing the dirt that accumulates around the drain which prevents water from draining. For other clogs that are more complicated, we recommend that you contact a plumber immediately to avoid further inconvenience.
Clogged Kitchen Basin
This is the common problem homeowners face. While there could be many factors that causes this problem, the most common of all would be rubbish and cigarette butts being thrown into the basin the that causes the clog.
Solution: Once we have identified the problem, our plumbers will use a specialise tool the remove the garbage filter of the sink and replace / clean it to ensure water flows smoothly down the drain again.
Clogged Floor Trap
Most homeowners may have built an entire kitchen cabinet on top of their kitchen floor trap which over an extended period, may accumulate dirt and waste which causes the clog.
Solution: Once we have identified the problem, our plumbers will allocate the exact location of the floor trap. Depending on the situation, we may need to cut a small hole to expose the hidden floor trap to have access and clean it which will ensure water flows smoothly down the drain again. You can be assured that the hole made will be covered with plaster to minimize any visibility of damage.